Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Online payment terms and conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payments facility. Use of ASAP online payments application on this website indicates your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms please do not use the online payments facility on this website.
- Accepted payments will show on your account statements as payments to ‘ASAP’.
- Quote reference or invoice number in the “note” field.
- ASAP cannot accept any liability if payment is refused, or declined, by the debit / credit card supplier. ASAP has no control over acceptance of card payments and any refusal of payment should be taken up with your card supplier.
- Confirmation of Payment: Once your payment has been authorised, you will be redirected to thank you page and receive an e-mail acknowledging payment received.
- Your receipt will not show your debit / credit card details, so if your receipt is lost or stolen, your card details will remain confidential.
- Refused Payments: If your payment is refused, the application will display a screen informing you of this situation. Remember – it is not ASAP that is refusing your card payment – it is the card issuing bank that is refusing to authorise the payment. If this occurs you will need to contact your card company to discuss the reasons for the refusal and make alternative arrangements to make payment.
- Refunds: Where an overpayment occurs, a refund may be issued following a request. Where payment was initially made by debit / credit card, refunds shall normally be applied back to the same card account. Where Internet payments require an authorised refund to be applied to the transaction, the payment will only be refunded to the card making the initial payment.
ASAP provides a secure online payments facility, fully managed to Level 1 approval in line with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements. Once you click on the link to make a payment, STRIPE, a securely managed environment processes your payment. All information that you send will be fully 128 bit encrypted. The online service is fully managed externally and ASAP does not hold any card details on any of its servers or within its infrastructure. ASAP, nor any of its staff, has any access to your card details on the managed service.
The online payments system complies with all of the security requirements of the PCI council – CV2 input, Verified by Visa, Master Card Secure Code etc. and the council will continue to enhance the application to the highest security standards.
Your privacy is very important and ASAP is committed to protecting your privacy online. Your personal information, given as part of the payment process, will be used for only for communication about payment/refunds.
We will only use any personal information you send us for the purposes for which you provide it or for other lawful purposes. We will only hold your information for as long as necessary for these purposes and will not pass it to any other parties unless required to do so by law. All employees who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
External links may be provided for your convenience, any domains we do not own and manage are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.